- Remote sensing of potential mining areas and identification of probable targets area,
- Reconnaissance and surveying of potential areas to determine and verify exploratory works,
- Creating exploratory data banks by data gathering, data mining, and data production,
- Monitoring auctions that are related to mining areas and considering the best areas,
- Monitoring mining cadaster system to look for new opportunities,
- Finding new and unknown potential areas based on gathered data and introducing mineral potentials in Iran and other countries.
Geomatics is known as the combination of different sciences including Geo-statistics, data collection, analysis, and interpretation, especially data related to the surface of the earth, used in modeling, analysis, and management of earth data.
Geomatics is generally considered to be the science and technology related to the characteristics and structure of spatial data, the methods of obtaining, organizing, classifying, quality checking, analyzing, managing, and displaying data, and also the structure for using this information.
Geomatics is related to a wide range of sciences, each of which is used to provide related evidence. These sciences include:
- Remote Sensing
- Geographic Information System
- Land Surveying
- Earth Mapping
In other words, to begin any mining activity it is necessary to explore the deposits, and this is impossible without taking into account the information gathered about previous explorations, some of which are related to state-sponsored exploration activities, other competitors’ activities, and also information
geomatics will be the only comprehensive solution to achieve superiority and comprehensiveness in the mining sector and especially mining exploratio
The most important point in utilizing geomatics is selecting appropriate methods for data gathering, analysis, and processing geocoded information which is gathered from the reference area and includes exact coordinates. obtained from internal organizational activities. Considering this issue and the amount of available exploration information, utilizing